Have you started spring cleaning yet? Or maybe with all this chilly weather you have spent some time cleaning out your children's closet or bedroom, packing up all of the clothing and toys they have grown out of over the last year. Either way, if you have baby, toddler or children's gently used or new items you are looking to get rid of here's your perfect opportunity. Become a consigner for the Just Between Friends Consignment Sale taking place April 17 to 20 at the Freedom Financial Services Expo Center and earn 60% of your items total sales.
Interested in consigning? Check out these tagging tips from the Just Between Friends staff.
- Supplies to have on hand... hangers, cardstock, safety pins or tagging gun, ziplocks bags, packing tape, and ink for your printer.
- Use plain white cards stock for printing tags.
- Hang items where when you look at the hanger its looks like a Question Mark. Tags are alsways place on the right shoulder of the hanger.
- Price items at about 30% of retail or what you paid for it. Clothing must be marked at least $2-$3. Can not be less BUT can always be more.
- Make sure clothing items are "in season" (Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter) per sale.
- Pull aside stain, torn, or ripped clothing. Make sure all toys are working and have batteries.
- Check the CPSC website for recalls.
- Make sure Maternity clothes are trendy and up-to-date.
- Wrap puzzles in Saran Wrap or Cling Wrap to keep pieces together.
- Make sure Movies and Video Games are rated PG or below.
- When tagging books, use scotch tape to attach tags. Selling multiple books together? Use ribbon or ziplocks.
- Make sure shoes are in excellent condition, like new.
Click here to see all of these tips and more information on the upcoming sale!