Parents tweet the funniest things! That's because we have the best stories and some of the most amazing little people providing content for our social media publications. The Huffington Post published over 20 awesome parent tweets this week.
Here are the Top 10 in our opinion, in no particular order:
- @taxgirl: I say to kids: Go outside and play, only a few hours of daylight left. 6yo sighs, puts hands in pockets, says, "Yeah, I hate the solstice."
- @redneckmommy: My daughter just announced she really loves Cold Play and now I've put her up for adoption.
- @iusedtobepoor: Used to think the way the kids danced in Charlie Brown cartoons was hilariously awkward; watching toddler now, I see it was utter genius.
- @alwaysmisskaren: "It's okay if you want to keep the party going while I sleep" - 2yo before nap
- *Note: Andrea Barber played Kimmy Gibler (aka the most annoying next door neighbor ever) on the show Full House. @andreabarber: Out of the blue my 5yo just said, "Mom you know you were the weirdest person on Full House, right?" Thanks for keeping it real, kid. : )
- @marriedwtoddler: Me: "bathtime" 5 yo: "N-O" Literacy is not proving to be beneficial.
- @mommyshorts: Star light, star bright, First star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, Get some f-ing sleep tonight.
- @SlowDownBelle: "Messy!" yelled the toddler at the 1/2 inch of snow on the ground. This is the same girl who can destroy the family room in under 45 seconds
- @CheryeDavis: My 4yo offered to help me wrap his gifts...Well played little man, well played.
- @ValLisitsa: Visibly disappointed 7yo, waking up: "Mama, the end of the world, what time is it scheduled to happen - AM or PM?"
Click here to see all of the other tweets.
Follow my719moms.com on Twitter @my719moms.