Halloween is just a few short days away. If your costume ideas have floundered or your order has been lost in the mail, here are 10 GREAT last minute ideas. Post your kids homemade costumes on our Facebook page too.
- One Man Band: Just add some musical instruments and a bow tie, and you're done. This might be one of the cutest DIY costume ideas I've seen all year. See more from The Coterie Blog.
- Rain Cloud: Cherie, the mom behind you & mie, whipped up this rain cloud costume with materials she had around the house. See the tutorial to make this costume.
- Bat Wings: Here's an easy last-minute costume idea that could take as little as 10 minutes to make. See the tutorial from My Poppet.
- Easy Octopus: This mom whipped up an octopus costume for her baby's first Halloween in a single afternoon - and only using materials found around her house.See the tutorial from Mom Inc Daily.
- Pig in a Blanket: Dress your baby in pink and then add a bottle-cap nose, felt ears, and a blanket. Easy, easy, easy. See the tutorial from Real Simple.